This is our largest room for hire as its maximum capacity is 80 people.
Also you will have access to our plates, bowls, glasses, mugs and cutlery, stored in our small kitchen pantry. All items used during your hire are required to be cleaned and put away.
- 10 tables and 80 chairs
- Plates, cups and cutlery
- Reheating in the small kitchen
- Access to our small fridge (space available not guaranteed)
- Serving Window from our small kitchen (Small Kitchen is used by all in the centre for their coffee, tea and lunch preparation)
For a small fee:
- Tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
- Cooking in the small kitchen
A copy of insurance is required:
- Organisation, a copy of your public liability will need to be held on our records.
- Private hirer, you simply need to go to the City of Onkaparinga Council reception and pay a Risk Management Fee approx $15. A receipt will be given to you and that is what you need to show us before the keys are picked up.
- If alcohol is consumed on the premises, security guards will be required. Cost of the security guards will be quoted. This is a requirement by the City of Onkaparinga Council.
- If alcohol is sold a liquor license is required.
- Due to the Centre being in residential area music is required to be turned off at 12am.
- Hirers are to be out of the centre by 1am, as alarms are automatically set. If the alarm goes off and security guards arrive at the Centre, a callout fee will be passed onto the hirer.
- Smoke machines and bouncy castles are not permitted.
Dimensions: 7.1m x 5.7m
See below for some great examples of our hall.
If you would like a quote and check the availability of the Hall please contact Jacinta our Venue Hire Officer.