This room has a maximum capacity of 16 people.
Also you will have access to our plates, bowls, glasses, mugs and cutlery, stored in our small kitchen pantry. All items used during your hire are required to be cleaned and put away.
- Urns and mugs within the room
- Plates, cups and cutlery in kitchen
- Access to our small fridge (space available not guaranteed)
For a small fee:
- Tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
- Screen and Projector
A copy of insurance is required:
- Organisation, a copy of your public liability will need to be held on our records.
- Private hirer, you simply need to go to the City of Onkaparinga Council reception and pay a Risk Management Fee approx $15. A receipt will be given to you and that is what you need to show us before the keys are picked up.
Dimensions: 5.1m x 3.9m
See below for some great examples of our Meeting Room.
If you would like a quote and check the availability of our Meeting Room please contact Jacinta our Venue Hire Officer.